Friday, March 20, 2009

Gabrielle







Bree, as she is known, is now in the 1st grade and will be finishing this very soon. She is a LOT like her dad. She will say things or do little behaviors and I will instantly be transported back to our little house on Parker Street, looking at the world through my 6 year-old eyes. She tries hard to please others, to enjoy life and to avoid stress. I am so enthralled watching her grow. She seems to have a creative streak that I hope will blossom as she grows older. It makes me happy that she loves to be with me. Even if I am going to the corner store for milk she is happy to go along for the ride. I love the memories I have of her on the cruise to Mexico. She is a thinker and a worrier too, like her dad. She likes to be safe.

Gabrielle is a wonderful person to be around. She brings such joy to our family.

No comments: